I would like it if you could use any name within tables, reserved
words/keywords.  But if a keyword appears by itself it is always
interpreted as a keyword.

I'd like to be able to write some_table.end = 3 -- currently not possible :(

If you're emulating an iterator pattern form another language it'd be
nice to have use of 'end'.  In C++ they use .begin and .end for
pointer ~stops~

But if you write 'end' by itself it should be interpreted as a keyword
(always).  No _ENV = some_table, end = 3.  end as a bare word would
always be a keyword -- and the same for all the rest of the reserved
:>

(sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I wish for this in 5.3)