On Apr 21, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Liam Devine <liamdevine@oolua.org> wrote:

> TBH I did not even look for the reason of the error, as patches are not
> accepted upstream. Anyway, both nvalue and ttypenv are mentioned in the
> hidden file so this is probably a known issue.
> cat ./src/.fix
> #define nvalue(x) ((lua_Number)0)
> #define ttypenv(x) ttnov(x)
>
> --
> Liam

Yea, I saw that `.fix` file and was uncertain what it was for, guess now we know! ;)

Even though upstream does not accept feature patches, I would imagine they would like bug reports and potentially patches that fix them?

If not, at least those who would like `luac` to display the correct information in the meantime now have a patch to do so! ;)

~pmd~