luac.exe needs to be compiled statically in any cases.

Ulrich.

Am 20.04.2014 10:38, schrieb David Demelier:
Hi,

I wanted to compile Lua 5.2.3 as a full dynamic library and same for
lua interpreter and lua compiler.

So I compile the library source code (without lua.c and luac.c) with
the LUA_BUILD_AS_DLL to generate lua.lib and lua.dll. This works well.

Then I compile the interpreter and link against the previously
generated lua.lib, works too.

However, the compiler fails to link and says undefined reference to
luaP_opmodes. As a temporarily workaround, I compile the compiler
using whole sources (excluding lua.c) and it seems to work.

But I would like to know what am I doing wrong or if there is an error
for exporting luaP_opmodes for luac.c.

If interested, I have attached the CMakeLists.txt used.

Regards,