Thank you for this release, Antonio.

I notice that the "Lua 5.2.3 - Release 1" link on the
luabinaries.sourceforge.net index page currently points to
sourceforge.net/projects/luabinaries/files/5.2.1 - you may wish to
correct this to 5.2.3.

I also have a couple of further questions:

1. Are there any plans to release binaries of pre-release versions of
5.3 (I see that binaries for beta versions have been released in the
past)?

2. Are you able to provide (or do you know anybody else who provides)
binary versions of srlua (luaforge.net/projects/srlua)?