[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: luasocket unix sockets
- From: William Ahern <william@...>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:44:54 -0700
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 08:11:16AM -0700, Jim Rambo wrote:
> Is there any documentation anywhere for the luasocket unix socket
> I have a test script working with lua 5.2 and latest luasocket based on
> the unix client test script.
> Right now I am sifting through the source code just to see what is
> available. Alternatives?
cqueues.socket supports unix sockets. socket.connect takes a table of
options including four values specific to unix sockets:
* .path - path to socket
* .mode - fchmod or chmod socket after creating UNIX domain
* .mask - set and restore umask when binding UNIX domain sockets
* .unlink - unlink socket path before binding
It also supports descriptor passing.
And now that I think about it, I need to add support for credential passing,
as well. So expect that to land shortly.
Project page: http://25thandclement.com/~william/projects/cqueues.html