On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:
This is true. You could just as easily write:
#if !(HAVE_BIT_OPS && HAVE_INTEGERS)
instead of:
#if LUA_VERSION < 53

though I find myself wondering how you get a simple version check like that wrong. :-)

--
Sent from my Game Boy.

Someone has also pointed out (rather rudely) on IRC that "53" is not a sensible format for the version number and something like "0x05030107" (from 5.3.1r7) would be more future proof. (But feature testing is generally a better idea than version testing, anyway.)

I should probably also mention that this is just a concept idea and I'm not advocating that Lua should invoke CPP.

--
Sent from my Game Boy.