On 03/25/2014 05:59 PM, Coda Highland wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
When I actually NEED a logical shift, I'm ALREADY masking, so the

Why are you shouting?

Ah, my apologies, I'm not shouting nor was I intending to sound
agitated. It was only intended as emphasis for contrast; I would have
used italics if they were available to me.

I believe the ASCII way of marking italics is writing "/need/", and underlining is "_need_". And that is the only help I can provide in the shift conundrum. :)

Jorge