On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 10:09:03 +0000, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> If things go wrong, we'll just roll back to running on vlists.pepperfish.net
> until we can correct whatever issue crops up, but I expect the transition to be
> fairly painless.  We've already migrated several mailing lists without issue.

Hi,

We believe the transfer is now complete.  I will be monitoring the mailing list
closely for the next few hours.

If you believe that you have sent mails which have not come through, and don't
show up after perhaps an hour or so, then please contact me directly to
investigate.  If you do this, please be sure to include message IDs and as
accurate timing as you can.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69