Hi,

C offers a way to #include <file.h>, where file.h is
a file containing C-code, preferrable data definitions.

I have a lua script, which has a lot of gloabl table definitions
(which define mainly translations from number to messages).
These optical pollute the lua script, therefore I want to
separate them into in external file.

The file should be in the same directory as the lua-script
itsself.

I tried to 'require' that file, which fails with
"/usr/bin/lua: ./scan.lua:5: module './av4msdata.lua' not found:"

Is it possible to create an "include" for lua the clean way without
modifying the lua installations settings like library-paths?

Thank you very much in advance for any help! :)

Best regards,
mcc