Hi, all,

In expanding a suite of scripting aids for NoteCase Pro scripts that
are embedded in documents, I'm looking for a table pretty printer and
solicit some recommendations to test.

Requirements:

-- must be pure Lua for portability and embedding purposes.

-- no dependencies that cannot be loaded with require or dofile (we
have a do-node equivalent) (extra points for no dependencies).

-- needs to handle nested tables gracefully.

-- results need to render in a GTK2 Textview window (HTML) rather than
being strictly dependent on Lua's print (we have no command line) (but
note that if it can be edited to substitute a call to the GTK window
rather than print, that works for me).

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]