On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:34:14AM +0000, Fernando Paredes García wrote:

> I'm announcing all the releases since alpha1 to this list, assumed you knew
> what is Ophal already. Made a mistake :(
>
> "Ophal is a highly scalable web platform, which aims to be easy to maintain,
> learn, extend and is open to improvements" more at ophal.org

This doesn't help me; is it a web server?  Some kind of FastCGI-based
content generator?  An application server?  An MVC framework?

B.

Hey Fernando,

As familiar as you are with your own work, all of us see many  projects being announced. It is impossible to keep them straight. This is why it is customary to include a full description in each announcement. Examples and background are also encouraged.

It also makes searching more effective and it only helps guide interested people to your hard work!

-Andrew