[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 0.50
- From: Paul K <paulclinger@...>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:38:47 -0700
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, live coding, remote debugger, code analyzer, and
integration with various Lua engines.
Some of the changes in this release (full details are in the changelog ):
- Fixed opening files and launching on OSX 10.6.x and 10.9.1+.
- Improved CPU utilization when idle on OSX.
- Added handling of command-line parameters.
- Implemented various auto-complete and tooltip improvements.
- Updated Love2d API for 0.9.0.
- Updated Corona API for v2014.2189 (G2.0).
- Updated Marmalade Quick API for v7.2.
- Updated French, German, Italian, and Russian translations.
Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for the
contributions, feedback, and support of the project!