On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> Very nice. Is this done in Lua? I see Flash as the program name in the top bar.

>From information on the YouTube page, it appears to be written in
Scratch. <http://scratch.mit.edu/>.

Best regards,

Paul

Yes that is Scratch from MIT, my kid has been learning it the last few months. It's a visual language. You get jigsaw-like pieces you can fit together, so you cannot mess up the syntax. You can easily move sprites around the screen with logic.