On Friday, February 28, 2014, Journeyer J. Joh <oosaprogrammer@gmail.com> wrote:
Ooops,

I must correct my using of the word 'procedural' for defining Lua.
I just copied it *wrong* from Thomas Jericke's writing above.
He didn't mean it. I only copied the word *wrong*.

I understand why C++ deserves paradigm-agnostic. Template Meta Programming is just found by chance. It's not designed by anyone.

An emergent design, able to emerge and mature from a statically typed language?

I'd take that as a high compliment, if I were the designer of the language. :)

-Andrew

Journeyer