On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Andre Murbach Maidl <andremm@gmail.com> wrote:
>> That's right. I'm working on it, but I haven't mentioned
>> here because I haven't released it yet.
>
> Cool. Please give copious examples, because just specifying a grammar
> tends to give most people a headache ;)

This does sound interesting.

Something like "type" is one of those things that I wish had a bit
more policy around it. Like... one or two additional, artful strokes
of policy so that I could do static-type-checking-like-things when
needed, but still allowed me to ignore it when I want to be hip and
dynamic, which is most of the time. :)

This sounds like that and I hold out hope for small tweaks to core Lua, too.

-Andrew