On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:29 AM, Journeyer J. Joh
<oosaprogrammer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I received many OO library recommendations but YACI is one which has virtual
> function. I didn't search enough for other libraries but, until now YACI is
> the only one.
> (If not please let me know. I am talking to the people provided me the
> library recommendations for this)

I think that I don't understand "virtual functions" in this context.
My understanding was that they are functions that can be redefined by
classes that are inheriting from the base class that declared it.

This something that comes "for free" in Lua and with the __index
metamethod, the "default function" feature of C++ is also supported.

Thus ends my limited grasp of this feature. I'd be grateful if you
could point out the holes in my knowledge. :)

--Andrew