nvidia nvcc for compiling device code on geoforce gtx 660.  Pretty modern actually.
It "mostly" supports c99 supposedly.  It supports printf in recent versions using "...", but does not allow in device code.
It seems to recognize the va_list, va_arg, va_start, va_end, BUT not "...".
I wanted to see if I could play with lua on this device along the lines of eLua.
It looks like I am stymied by the stupid ellipsis!  It looks to be a big pain to try and hard code a max number of parameters in lua base as the ellipsis seems to be used all over.

I am attempting a workaround in that portion of the code by substituting in PTX but no dice so far.

Jim

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:06 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Jim Rambo once stated:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to port lua to another architecture that is basically ansi c.
> However, the ellipsis is not supported.  I cut out all the extra libraries
> but have even found that the ellipsis is used in the core.
>
> Any ideas?  The remaining obstacle seems to be centered around the various
> pushstring functions.

  What compiler and system?  Because that must be one very old compiler you
are using, if it doesn't support the ANSI C vararg feature ...

  -spc