* On 2014-02-25 11:14:05 +0100, Dirk Laurie wrote:

> > Are there other people out there who are having issues with tail call stack
> > traces, and if so, how dow you handle this in real life debugging?
>
> You could avoid tail calls until the program is debugged.

Of course, a code style could be used that simple does not generate tail
calls. Unfortunately, I have a 40Kloc application which was not coded
with this in mind :)

By the way, In my previous mail I forgot to refer to a mail from Rici
Lake from 2003, which talks about the same issue:

:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C