Hi All,
I'm Dammina Sahabandu, a Computer Engineering Undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Currently I'm doing an internship at WSO2 organization, where we do lots of work related to web services. So I do have experience on SOAP and REST. Currently I'm involved in a project to implement a QA portal [1] which is completely based on web programming. And I do have basic programming experience in Lua. So I'm really interested in the project idea "Add support for WSDL generation to LuaSOAP" [2]. So can you please give me an insight of this project?

[1] github.com/catchsudheera/qa_portal
[2] http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/gsoc/ideas2014.html

-Thanks
Dammina
--
Dammina Sahabandu.
Undergraduate Department of Computer Science and Engineering