Ciao René and other LuaLovers,

You wrote 22 Feb 2014 22:08:34 GMT+01:00

3. La luta continua.

And what? No free speech? Ah right, internet is 0wned by the US, sorry iForgot, … never mind.

Let's hope you're lying. joking or both.
In my not so humble opinion we all own a wee bit of the Universe(s) and what man made respectively destroyed of It.
So keeps helping us God Almighty
Amen.

Cordiali saluti | Kind regards | Vriendelijke groeten | Freundliche Grüsse,
Klaas `Z4us` V, freelance CIO / ICT-guru / SystemDeveloper-Analyst
klaasv@innocentisart.eu http://innocentisart.eu/klaasv/indexw.html
Soon in a theater near you: wybe (alpha under construction)
PS & BTW: how many digests we're supposed to receive on a day?