[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: io:lines() and \0
- From: Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@...>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:48:00 +0200
2014-02-17 17:51 GMT+02:00 René Rebe <email@example.com>:
> May I suggest replacing the call to fgets in src/liolib.c so that we can
> read lines with \0 data?
After 95 messages, 26 of them by the OP mainly pooh-poohing all
attempts to disagree, let's take stock.
1. Anybody besides the OP thinking that this should be done?
2. Anybody, even the OP, thinking that the Lua developers
will do this?
My vote: 1. No. 2. No.