Hello,

I have decided to adopt MH/nmh as my email system because I love the Unix way of doing things. Since I need a scripting language to make it work, I was thinking of Lua. Is Lua good enough to be used for (simple) shell scripting? Is there anyone who is already using Lua for such purpose?

I would also appreciate any MH/nmh-related Lua scripts or anything similar. If you have some experience with MH/nmh, could you please get in touch with me off-list? I need some tips to get started.

Thank you

Otto Tahler