On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Frank P Esposito <fpesposito@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to get the lua source code  that has been configured for
> windows, but  when I issue the command ---
> git clone https://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/
> it returns an  empty repo --

Short answer: Lua for Windows collected binaries from many different
sources, and kept get asked the obvious question for a OSS project:
where's the source?

The place to find the source of nearly every important Lua module is
LuaDist - which now releases 'batteries' binary snapshots.  These sets
of batteries will replace Lua for Windows.

steve d.