Hi, all,

Does anyone know of a web page where a copy of the official strict.lua
can be downloaded that includes a license? I'd like to link it in the
NoteCase Pro documentation rather than forcing our users to dive into
Lua's tarball. I found many copies on the web but none included a
license. I presume that because it's shipped with Lua that it's under
the Lua license. But the retired lawyer in me demands a version that
includes the license.

If there is no such beast, might one of our friends at PUC-RIO create
one and supply a link?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]