On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:19:28 -0200 (BRST), Tomas Guisasola Gorham
<tomas@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> 	I don't know anything about mini-httpd nor Haserl, but according
>to the examples, I would change the last line to:
>
><%= "Hello World" %>
>
> 	Note the '='.

Thanks, it works too.

Haserl brings the following features:
"- Parses like other scripting languages: Anything that is not
enclosed in <% ... %> tags is sent verbatim to the client.
- Automatic FORM parsing: Form elements sent from the client are
automatically parsed and placed into environment variables. The script
can then reference the variables without any extra work. For lua
scripts, the elements are placed in a global FORM[] table.
- multipart/form-data decoding: Mime data sent via the
enctype="multipart/form-data" method is transparently decoded. This
method is used when uploading files from the client.
- Privilege Escalation: On Linux, if haserl is installed suid root,
then it will attempt to drop its privilege to the uid/gid of the owner
of the cgi script. This is similar to suexec in Apache."
http://haserl.sourceforge.net/

However, if there's a way to run a Lua script through CGI directly,
I'm also interested.