Hi,

I'm working on an add-on for VLC (multimedia player) using the Lua embedded in VLC.

My problem is VLC extension allowing add-on to create dialogs is VERY limited. Especially, it's not possible to trigger an action if a dropdown value is changed.

For the moment, I'm using some workarounds but ... I wonder how can I use LuaRocks within this embedded language ?
For pure lua rocks, it's not a problem, but LGI as C part.

Thanks

Laurent

---
The misspelling master is on the Web.
  _________ 100 % Dictionnary Free !
/ Dico         / / Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( / http://destroyedlolo.info
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.