List,

Just sent a SCM rockspec for a Raspberry Pi GPIO support module to the LuaRocks list. It's based on the Python module by Ben Croston [1], and the Lua binding by Andre Simon [2]. I extended the Lua binding and it now supports all features of the library (except for async callbacks, still working on that).

It can (until the SCM rockspec lands) be installed using;

> sudo luarocks install https://raw.github.com/Tieske/rpi-gpio/master/rpi-gpio-scm-1.rockspec

It hasn't been tested... (except for the original code by Andre Simon) as I haven't got my new hardware yet to test it and it will probably take some weeks to arrive. So I figured to post it here, to see if someone else would like to give it a try already.

Source code and (some) documentation is on github [3]

Feedback welcome!
Thijs

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/raspberry-gpio-python/
[2] http://www.andre-simon.de/doku/rpi_gpio_lua/en/rpi_gpio_lua.html