On Sat, January 4, 2014 23:52, immerrr again wrote:

>> So, it'd be nice to collect some opinions/statistics about indentation
>> offsets that are currently used community-wide. Admittedly, I haven't
>> programmed in Lua for quite a while.

immerrr,

   It's three for me!

   To my eye, it's the sweet spot between too little to easily see,
   and too much that deeply-nested code runs off the page.

   Incidentally, on the topic of indentation, I also indent my 'end's,
   since it makes it easier to spot the start of the next statement.
   However, it appears that such a level of indentational enlightenment
   is quite rare amongst other Lua programmers :-)

Joseph

Joseph Manning / Computer Science / UCC Cork Ireland / manning@cs.ucc.ie