I've been using 3 spaces since I started, didn't know why. My guru teached me that 3 was the path to savage and I followed that path. Now my eyes refuse to look at "even indented code" as well as that code can't be understood. Being serious the only thing that really matters to meet is: no matter how much do you indent, please take care of using spaces and only spaces. If you religion don't allow this, than use only tabs. Never mix those styles. When people having different methods try to work together flame wars are behind the corner...

Roberto Tirabassi.

--3D Informatica, Via Speranza 35, 40068, S.Lazzaro di Savena - Bologna, Italy
Tel: +39051450844 | Fax: +39051451942
WWW: http://www.3di.itDocumentation: http://wiki.3di.it FTP: ftp://ftp@ftp.3di.it, Download:/3di, Upload:/incoming

**** Informativa Privacy
- Ai sensi del D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (Codice Privacy) si precisa che le informazioni contenuti in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad uno esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.