Thank you very much for your answer :).

What I'm searching for is solution to only build the lib for iOS, so that i get the liblua.a for my project to link against.
I'm allready on the C++ Level of Coding so that I don't need any wrappers.

Is there a way to simply build it?

Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013 um 15:39 Uhr
Von: "Matthew M. Burke" <matthew@bluedino.net>
An: lua-l@lists.lua.org
Betreff: Re: LUA on iOS

It's a little dated, but I have a github repository at
https://github.com/profburke/ilua which shows how to build an iOS app
that makes use of Lua. Even if you're not up on git, you can still
browse the code at the following link.

Feel free to contact me with questions---I've been threatening to update
the project for iOS 7 and add more documentation for ages. So if you
send questions my way, it might motivate me to do so.

Even more dated, but still (IMNSHO) useful is an article I wrote back in
2010 which can be found at http://www.luanova.org/ioswithlua

Regards,

Matt