On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 3:32 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:57 PM, David Demelier
> <demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:
>> @deprecated keyword.
>>
>> Maybe it already exists?
>
> No, but a clever person called abadc0de has submitted a patch for custom tags.
>
> I really want to get out a new LDoc release before Xmas so this is the
> time to hit the issue list and ask what you want from Santa.
>
> steve d.

Steve,

This might be a request for clearer documentation, or a feature
request... not sure... :)

Also, it's a compound question/request, asked in the source below...

```
---This is my class constructor
--@function MyClass --This is not obvious from the documentation.
There wasn't anywhere that I saw, which pointed out that you can ommit
__init from the documentation by doing this. I might be blind,
however. :)
--@param args My arguments are here... is there a better way to
enumerate the expected field values here? Is the only way to do so a
@see tag? This gets old if you often do table arguments.
--@return the object
function MyClass:__init(args)
    return self
end

```
My overall comments are that I'm very productive with LDoc. There are
some structural things that I'm not quite grasping, but that will come
with experience.

Thanks Steve!

-Andrew