OK, I have implemented a version of require/packages for Luerl which I think follows the 5.2 standard. Are there any Lua test suites which test the internals rather than just doing require (which works)? Have I interpreted the standard correctly? Yes, I could write my own but then I wouldn't know if the test suite was correct.

Thanks for any help,

Robert