On Thursday, November 28, 2013, Petite Abeille wrote:

On Nov 28, 2013, at 7:37 PM, Andrew Starks <andrew.starks@trms.com> wrote:

> The speed of C comes from avoiding code that brings value.

Eh? Of course :D

No. Not of course. There have been paragraphs devoted to postulation that there is a great deal attributed to switching between languages and implementation advantages that can be made that can't be done in Lua. My point is that implementation details are not the same as actually doing more stuff on behalf of the user.

If that was implied and I missed it, then my apologies.

-Andrew