On Tuesday, November 26, 2013, Dmitry Ledentsov wrote:
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
Same here, thank you to everyone involved.

Someone at the Workshop remarked how refreshing
it is to have an event like that where speakers
can as easily come from companies older than the
language than from startups or academia.

Here's to 20 more years of Lua! And, hopefully,
see you all next year.

--
Pierre Chapuis

As a "first-timer" I'd like to join in in the praise!
The workshop has been a wonderful and smooth experience. It would definitely be worth to run it for a couple of days more of ideas exchange, problem solving and brainstorming, but I guess, few people have such luxury of free time.
Big Thanks to Roberto and his team! Hoping to join again next time.

Best wishes,

Dmitry

I wasn't able to make it but want to thank everyone who did attend!

Did Roberto give a plenary talk? If so, is there a video or notes that are available?

-Andrew