On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
> Yes :) https://lua-toolbox.com/
>
> I wouldn't call that "beta" though, let's say it's
> a work in progress.

Whatever we call it, it's a good start. Let the endorsements begin...

There's been a big need for something like this, since the demise of
LuaForge (which became an unmaintainable mess) and the aborted
LuaForge 2 initiative.  It's all about discoverability  -  a user goes
for a github hunt, finds something, and for some un-Lua reason decides
they rather like it. They then endorse that module.  If the maintainer
is coy about a LR release, the user nags them a bit and maybe does a
rockspec for the project if the maintainer is unable/busy/whatever.

BTW, lposix is deprecated and luaposix is the One.  We need a
commenting system (note I did not say 'we just need a commenting
system' because that kind of user irritates me tremendously)