I know that and i am able to do it by hand/batch file.
my question point into: is it possible to set up luabuild in a way, it builds lua.exe AND luac.exe "in one run" and "with icon ressource atached".

As i understood lake+luabuild, its goal is to create those files and to create stand alone lua apps. May be i am wrong in this point.

Ulrich.