I might take you up on this ;just gotta talk to my partner first to see if it's ok to skip off to France :)

-Rob

Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
Hi, list!

Anyone for gathering together at some place in Toulouse on Friday 22nd
evening?

Suggestions for venue and time are welcome. I'm arriving at noon to
Toulouse airport, so I think that I'll be available from, say, 17:00.

Best,
Alexander.

Count me in as well. I'll be driving from the Netherlands, so a bit unpredictable regarding my ETA. But probably in the evening, say 19-21hrs.

If there are any others driving from the Netherlands, maybe we share the ride. Please contact me off list in that case.

Thijs

--
Sent from Kaiten Mail, typed with my left hand, over sketchy wifi. Please excuse my brevity.