It might be a bit too late for me as my flight lands at 22:55 (anyone coming on the LH 1100 Frankfurt - Toulouse flight?), but with the workshop starting at 10:30 I could still have a small glass of wine...

Also, @Fabien, could I take you up on that accommodation offer? I still haven't looked into that, and even though I don't have any boots, I'm sure they'd be cheaper to acquire than three nights at the K.T.C. Hotel :-) Should I contact you off-list? Merci d'avance ;-)

Cheers,

--ad