> > Can you try compiling your code defining _FILE_OFFSET_BITS to 32? (For
> > instance you can add the option '-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=32' to cc.)
> >

> Ok, with Lua 5.2.2 & 5.2.3-rc1.

Thanks for the check.

Since this seems to be a really special case (uClibc built without large
file support), I think the sensible solution is for you to incorporate
this definition in your make options. It does not seem reasonable to
remove support for large files or to add a very specific #ifdef in the
distribution because of this rather specific scenario.

-- Roberto