On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
<agentzh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick heads-up: I've been working on the LuaJIT 2.1 support and
> the new FFI-based API for ngx_lua, which is in the form of the
> lua-resty-core library: https://github.com/agentzh/lua-resty-core .

Congratulations and it looks like an excellent project!

The advantages brought by the JIT are easy to understand. I'm
wondering what enhancements FFI brings to the project? That is: Does
FFI make the project faster, more stable, more capable?

I don't mean to sound like a troll. I'm genuinely curious.

-Andrew

--Andrew