On 12/11/13 19:01, Marc Lepage wrote:
In my case it's a little more complicated than a simple Lua userdata
wrapping a C++ object. In some cases, the Lua userdata "owns" the C++
object, in some cases it doesn't. I don't use shared_ptr or anything
like that to manage it. And I don't use a separate "owning" flag like
some wrappers do. I have a few bit flags in the object itself, plus some
other contextual information, that I use to make that determination when
the userdata is finalized. Also it can change over time.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Liam Devine <liamdevine@oolua.org