I agree with what Dirk says. I don't know your testing environment, but if you're on Windows (don't know about other OS's) you're running in a pre-emptive multithreading environment with a ton of processes running - for example, moving your mouse while profiling can skew your results) You could try elevating the priority of your process, but plain DOS should give you the cleanest (tho not real world anymore I guess) results.

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
2013/11/4 Peng Zhicheng <pengzhicheng1986@gmail.com>:

> I ran that script from your original post this evening,
> just to find the result is slight different from yesterday's.

My experience with timings of any program in any kind of multi-user
graphics-windowed operating environment is that you need a program
to take several seconds before effects become well and truly
reproducible. It's more reliable if you boot into a single-user
command-line only mode.