There is a module, bridge.lua which bridges orbit and orbiter but it doesn't seemed enough.

Let me list up problems.

#1. The object 'web' passed to the handler, jq_request() in jquery.lua has less(almost no) information in the case of orbit. For orbiter the object 'web' includes all necessary information the jq_request() uses.

#2. the result of jq_request() has to be orbit style. I tried to use _M.tostring. It could possibly a answer.

return _M.tostring(_M.call_handler(idata,tdata,vars.id,'click'))

I've got questions.

#1. I believe Steve (can I just call him/you Steve?) didn't finish the compatibility between orbit and orbiter for jquery library because it's impossible. am I right?

#2. If I can make orbiter jquery library compatible and usable for orbit also, I want to try to make it if Steve let me know some point how to do it.

#3. How can I implement ajax using orbit or lapis? I think I can do with orbit pages way. But is orbit page a good approach to implement a web? I believe not because it's a CGI - a proven bad old fashioned method.

#4. Can I make ajax/jquery using Lapis?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely
Journeyer