Hello all,

I recently signed up for this mailing list and have never used them in the past so I hope I'm using it correctly.

I learned Lua through the Codea ios app and have grown to love it. I've been trying to get mod_lua on an apache server working correctly. Unfortunately there is very little info out there on it's usage. Does anyone have any experience working with apache's mod_lua?  More specifically with the handler's request_rec. Most of the methods listed on http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_lua.html do not appear to work. I seem to only have access to r:write() and r:puts(). I have not been able to get any of the other listed methods to work. specifically r:md5(), r:parseargs() and r:parsebody()

Thank you,
Chris

Sent from my iPad