Thanks.

Hello thijs.  I will try your library.
I'm a multimedia researcher working with the ITU H.761 recomendation for IPTV services[1]. This tecnology permits uses lua code thought NCLua objects[2]. I want create smart spaces scenarios with upnp services in the IPTV context.

[1] http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-H.761-201106-I/en
[2] ftp://ftp.inf.puc-rio.br/pub/docs/techreports/08_02_santanna.pdf

Abraços.

--
Álan Lívio V. Guedes
PhD Student in Computer Science at Puc-Rio

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> [...]

See [1] for my binding to the pupnp library. So far I’ve only used the device part which seems to work ok. I haven’t tested/run any of the controlpoint stuff, though it’s in there.

Here’s some stuff I did with it [2]

Somehow there seems to be little interest in UPnP, so may I ask what you intend to do with it? (just curious, as a developer and as a formal member of the UPnP forum organization)

Thijs

 [1] https://github.com/Tieske/LuaUPnP
 [2] http://www.thijsschreijer.nl/blog/?tag=upnp