[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Dynamic object interfaces in RADOS with Lua
- From: Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@...>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:54:19 -0500
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Noah Watkins <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd like to announce a project that you may find interesting that embeds the
> Lua VM (currently only LuaJIT) in the Ceph distributed object storage system
just a few questions:
1) i've found the lua-rados client binding lib docs, but not about the
API available to the embedded scripts. is that documented somewhere?
if not docs, how about the source code?
2) what's the scope and persistance of registered handler scripts?
IOW: if i run a tool that just registers a few handlers, then every
other client will be able to call those handlers? if so, does the
registration survives OSD reboots? what about new OSDs?