On 24 October 2013 13:36, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> The Lua Workshop 2013 web page now contains a preliminary program:
>         http://www.lua.org/wshop13.html#program

Hello,

An idea I'd like to propose to the organizers and especially to
Pierre, Peter and Enrico (and also to Thomas, Daniel, Alexander and
Valerio).

Since the four talks in the first block of Saturday are all closely
related and will hopefully stir a lot of productive after-hours
conversation, how about we flip the blocks and move them to the second
part of the day, so we can continue with the discussion straight after
the talks (as sort of the proposed BoF meeting related to
packaging/ecosystem, perhaps even going from there to a pub or
something, in case we have to free the room).

What do you think?

-- Hisham