And, yes -- thanks Thijs -- for replying :)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
For lua itself, and all it's libraries -- from same version / distribution of LuaDist, shouldn't they all be using the same runtime ? Anyhow, I will try using the DependencyWalker as you suggested.

I have also started a download of MinGW, but so far it's been a pain with multiple broken downloads, and restarting the graphical installer, seems to restart the download from the very beginning, i.e. doesn't seem to have a notion of restart. Once that is setup, I'll run my test again in debugger.