On 11/10/2013 21:09, saeid rezaee wrote:
hi
I looking for a disassembler program in LUA.
I want the program get a exe file as an argument and the pass the disassemble as output ,
thank for any help

I suppose you mean Lua, not LUA. I know BASIC, FORTRAN and COBOL are acronyms, but Lua isn't one. (And I write Basic, Fortan, Cobol because modern typography says that pronounceable acronyms should be written this way, anyway.)

Your request is a bit vague...
You mention "exe", so we can suppose you target a Windows system, so the CPU is probably of the x86 family.

And, well, if you got no answer, perhaps it means that such tool doesn't exist. At least, I don't recall any announcement of such tool in this list, although a search might confirm (or infirm) this.

(I wonder why you need such tool to be written in Lua?)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France