Am 06.10.2013 16:39 schröbte Jayanth Acharya:
Thanks Philipp... so I guess, I got bitten by either of the 2 reasons,
because I get this error:

C:\ZeroBraneStudio-master\bin\lua.exe: error loading module 'luars232' from
file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lua\5.1/clibs/luars232.dll':
     system error 14001

From the error no. (14001) anyway to figure out if it is reason a) or b) ?

Probably a). See e.g. here[1].

  [1]: https://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/issues/detail?id=43